Piano solo (Piano solo) - SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
SKU: HL.51480349 Piano Solo
. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach. Edited by Ernst-Gunter Heinemann. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Urtext edition-paper bound. Baroque. Collection (softcover). With introductory text, performance notes, fingerings and realized figured bass. 65 pages. G. Henle #HN349. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480349).
ISBN 9790201803494. UPC: 9790201803494. 9x12 inches.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 4-6.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)
About SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.