Flute solo (unaccompanied) - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann. Edited by Gunter Hausswald. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Baroque. Flute solo book. TWV 40. 25 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA02971_00. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA02971).
ISBN 9790006428236. 9x12 inches.
The Fantasias for flute without bass address themselves less to the virtuoso than to the amateur flutist, who will find everything he wishes in these pieces. Although Telemann himself may have lost track of his works, the many flutists who have perfected their technique and musical interpretation with the help of these lovely Fantasias will never forget them.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding