Flute (alto recorder) and basso continuo (Flute, Treble recorder, Basso continuo) - Difficulty: medium
Composed by George Frideric Handel. Edited by Hans-Peter Schmitz and Terence Best. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Barenreiter Urtext. Baroque. 2 volume set. With basso continuo, keyboard realization and introductory text. 132 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA04225_00. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04225).
ISBN 9790006446254. 9x12 inches.
Volume 1 contains basso continuo with figured bass. Volume 2 includes keyboard realizations.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding