Ten to Teach Form
Book, audio - Grade K-6
Composed by Artie Almeida. Classroom Music. Book, audio/data CD. Heritage Music Press #75/1013H. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.75-1013H).
Item Number: LO.75-1013H
This collection of ten lessons by veteran music educators will get your students out of their seats and engage them in music-making activities targeting the elements of form. From singing games to composing variations on their recorders and responding to form with parachutes, this collection covers call and response, theme and variations, repeat signs, D.C. al Coda, rondo, and ABA form.
- Little Johnny Brown Composed by Phyllis Thomas
- Research Rondos Composed by Nicole LeGrand
- Nursery Rhyme Rondo Composed by Diane Lange
- Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho Composed by Donna Dirksing
- Shape--Movement--Shape Composed by Kate Kuper
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star: Varying the Theme Composed by Jennifer Lee-Alden And Matthew Cremisio
- We're Sailing Down the River Composed by Mari Schay
- Sing A Song Of Sixpence Composed by Don Dupont And Brian Hiller
- Bugler's Holiday Composed by Artie Almeida
- The Waves of Theme and Variation Composed by Katie Grace Miller
Customers Who Bought Ten to Teach Form Also Bought: