There are currently no items in your cart.
Progressive Repertoire for the Double Bass - Volume 1
Strings String bass (Double Bass)
Volume 1. Composed by George Vance and Annette Costanzi. SWS. Back To School. Instructional, Repertoire and Play Along. Instructional book and online audio. With bowings and fingerings. 37 pages. Carl Fischer Music #O5427. Published by Carl Fischer Music (CF.O5427).
Item Number: CF.O5427
ISBN 9780825833298. 9x12 inches. Text: Annette Costanzi; George Vance.
George Vance has produced a new approach to the teaching of the double bass which has resulted in an excellent method for both the young and adult beginner and the advanced player. His design of introducing primarily the intervals of octaves, fifths and fourths is a logical step to ready the student for the smaller intervals which are not as easy to hear accurately. His system is a superb preparation for the aspiring student to pursue other methods of higher technique, such as that of Francois Rabbath.
- Bowings Variations on 'Shor'nin' Bread' American Folk Song
- Scotland's Burning English Folk Song
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (Theme) French Folk Song
- Lightly Row German Folk Song
- Reuben And Rachel American Folk Song
- Fox and Goose German Folk Song
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody American Folk Song
- Lavender's Blue English Folk Song
- Go 'way, old Man American Folk Song
- Bobby Shaftoe English Folk Song
- O Come, Little Children German Folk Song
- Country Dance George Vance
- Abschied (Farewell) German Folk Song
- Music Box Folk Song
- D Major Scale and Arpeggio
- Sheep May Safely Graze J.S. Bach
- 6th positon harmonics
- Did You Ever See A Lassie? Folk Song
- The Happy Farmer Schumann
- Solo from SYmphony No. 1 (3rd Movement) Winston Jack Budrow
- Irlandais George Vance
- Saraband George Vance
- Bagatelle George Vance
- Tuning Procedure
Customers Who Bought Progressive Repertoire for the Double Bass - Volume 1 Also Bought: