Oboe, orchestra (Oboe-solo, 2 Oboe, 2 Hn, 2 Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass)
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Franz Giegling. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Score. K. 314 (285d). 36 pages. Duration 23 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA04856. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04856).
Item Number: BA.BA04856
ISBN 9790006457342. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: C major.
In addition to an Urtext oboe solo part this publication includes a performance part prepared by Frank de Bruine . Given the close relationship between Mozart's D maj flute concerto and the original concerto for oboe, a reference score has been included with the Urtext oboe part set above the Urtext flute part transposed to C maj . With this, performers have the opportunity to compare the versions and make qualified decisions on articulation based on the reliable Urtext of the New Mozart Edition.
- Urtext oboe solo part
- Reference score with Urtext oboe part set above Urtext flute part transposed into C maj
- Cadenza and lead-in brochure
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding