Solo voices, choir, orchestra (solo soprano voice/solo alto voice/solo tenor voice/solo bass voice/SATB choir/2 oboes/2 bassoons/2 clarions/timpani/2 violins/viola/organ) - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn (1732-1809). Edited by James Dack and Georg Feder. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Classical Period and Sacred. Vocal score. With choral notation and piano reduction. Hob. XXII:5. 148 pages. Duration 45m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4643-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4643-90
ISBN 9790006499823. 7.5x10.5 inches. Language: Latin.
Urtext from: Joseph Haydn Werke, G. Henle Verlag Munich.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding