Solo voices, choir, orchestra (soprano voice solo, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SATB choir, 2 basset horns, 2 bassoons, 2 trumpets, 3 trombones, timpani, strings, organ) - Level 4
Mozarts fragment in the version completed by Joseph Eybler und Franz Xaver Sussmayr. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Leopold Nowak. This edition: complete edition, urtext edition. Linen. New Mozart Edition. Series I, Section 1/2,2. Score. KV 626. 199 pages. Duration 55 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4538-01).
Item Number: BA.BA4538-01
ISBN 9790006450084. 33 x 25.8 cm inches.
Full instrumentation: soprano voice solo, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SATB choir, 2 basset horns, 2 bassoons, 2 trumpets, 3 trombones, timpani, strings, organ.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding