5 soprano voice solos, mezzo-soprano voice solo, 2 alto voice solos, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, piccolo, piano
Opera seria in tre atti. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by David R. B. Kimbell. Arranged by Michael Rot. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Version of 1711. Oper (Opera). Piano reduction. HWV 7a. 184 pages. Duration 1 hour, 39 minutes, 59 seconds. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04033-90).
Item Number: BA.BA04033-90
ISBN 9790006504206. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: Italian/German. Translation: Peter Brenner. Text: Giacomo Rossi (after Aaron Hill).
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding