Solo voices, choir, orchestra (2 soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, SATB choir, trumpet, oboe, 2 violins, viola, basso continuo (cello, double bass, organ))
Composed by Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741). Edited by Malcolm Bruno; Caroline Ritchie. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Score. RV 589. 51 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA7674).
Item Number: BA.BA7674
ISBN 9790006538843. 31 x 24 cm inches. Language: Latin, Text Language: English/German. Preface: Malcolm Bruno/Caroline Ritchie.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding