2 soprano voice solos/mezzo soprano voice solo/alto voice solo/tenor voice solo/bass voice solo/choir/orchestra
Opera in three acts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Donald Burrows. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Halle Handel Edition. Series II, Volume 32. Piano reduction. HWV 33. 235 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4079-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4079-90
ISBN 9790006532858. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German/Italian, Text Language: German/English.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding