Soprano voice solo, alto voice solo, 2 tenor voice solos, bass voice solo, SATB choir, piano - Level 4
Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn (1809-1847). Edited by John Michael Cooper. Arranged by Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy; Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. Opus 36. 352 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9071-90).
Item Number: BA.BA9071-90
ISBN 9790006527663. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German/English, Text Language: English/German.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding