3 soprano voice solos, 2 tenor voice solos, orchestra
Serenade in two acts. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Pierluigi Petrobelli; Wolfgang Rehm. Arranged by Eugen Epplee. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. KV 208. 259 pages. Duration 2 hours. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4599-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4599-90
ISBN 9790006507153. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: Italian/German. Translation: Peter Brenner. Text: Pietro Metastasio.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding