Violin and piano - Difficulty: medium
TWV 51:a1 A minor, 51:D9 D major, 51:g1 G minor. Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). Edited by Siegfried Kross. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out violin part). With solo part, piano reduction and introductory text. TWV 51:a1, TWV 51:D9, TWV 51:g1. 55 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5876-90).
Item Number: BA.BA5876-90
ISBN 9790006503636. 9x12 inches. Key: A minor, d major, g minor.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding