Solo piano (or harpsichord) - Difficulty: medium
Five Concertos After Vivaldi And Others / Two Sonatas, Fugue After Reinken. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Karl Heller. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Baroque. Collection. With introductory text (does not include words to the songs). BWV 985-987, 592a, 972a. 77 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5223).
Item Number: BA.BA5223
ISBN 9790006505425. 9x12 inches.
Five concertos based on works by Vivaldi and others / Two sonatas and fugue based on works by Reinken.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding