SATB choir and piano accompaniment - Difficulty: medium-difficult
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Hellmut Federhofer and Paul Horn. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Classical Period and Sacred. Vocal score. With choral notation, piano reduction and introductory text. K. 141 (66b). 20 pages. Duration 11m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4885-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4885-90
ISBN 9790006458981. 7.5x10.5 inches. Language: Latin.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding