Violin, basso continuo and keyboard - Difficulty: medium
Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Philipp Hinnenthal. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Baroque. Full score and set of performance parts. With solo part, basso continuo part, keyboard realization, performance notes and introductory text. 142 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04226).
Item Number: BA.BA04226
ISBN 9790006446285. 9x12 inches. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Terence Best.
First ever performing edition of the complete works for violin and basso continuo in one volume. Separate violin and basso continuo parts. Basso continuo part with figures. Includes two movements not available in any other performing edition.Preface (English/German) with valuable information on the sources, their origins and genesis as well as performance practice comments.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding