Two flutes (or two violins) - Difficulty: medium
Heft 2. Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). Edited by Gunter Hausswald. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Volume 2. Baroque. Flute/violin duet book. With duet notation and introductory text. Composed 1738. Opus 5. 23 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA2982).
Item Number: BA.BA2982
ISBN 9790006428342. 9x12 inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding