Solo voices, choir, orchestra (2 soprano voice solos, soprano voice solo, tenor voice solo, 3 tenor voice solos, bass voice solo, mixed choir, piccolo, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 4 horns, 2 trumpets, 3 trombones, timpani, strings, basso continuo)
Dramma per musica in drei Akten. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Daniel Heartz. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Study score. KV 366. 626 pages. Duration 3 hours, 30 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.TP322).
Item Number: BA.TP322
ISBN 9790006204670. 22.5 x 16.5 cm inches. Language: Italian, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Ulrich Leisinger. Text: Giambattista Varesco.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding