First Part of the Clavier Ubung. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Richard Douglas Jones; Ragna Schirmer. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Performance score, anthology. BWV 825-830. 155 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5247).
Item Number: BA.BA5247
ISBN 9790006534944. 31 x 24.3 cm inches.
With fingerings / without fingerings = BA 5152.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding