Trombone Duet Trombone - Level 5 - Digital Download
Composed by Ritt, David. Classical,Opera,Romantic Period. Score. 89 pages. Gordon Cherry #4275595. Published by Gordon Cherry (A0.810957).
• The Rochut/Bordogni Etudes for Trombone have enjoyed immense popularity over the years.
• If you play the Trombone, or any brass instrument for that matter, you most likely have played and listened to countless hours of them as a student or teacher in the studio or practice room.
• David Ritt has composed Volume I of 1-30 of the 60 Melodious Etudes from Book I as duets for Alto Trombone and Tenor Trombone.
• Etude numbers 31-60 from Book I will also be available as Volume II.
• Performed as duets (both parts on the same page) they will be an invaluable asset to teachers and students, helping them gain insight into performing these gorgeous melodies and learning a melodious style of performing as well as improving intonation, rhythm, style and getting to know the Alto Trombone.
• Book I Volume I for Alto and Tenor Trombone includes Etudes 1-30, from the vocalises from Book I of the Rochut etudes and are contained in a handsome coil-bound book of 89 pages or available as a download or even both.
• Beautifully engraved, these accompaniments are perfectly suited for advanced performers.
• This edition includes both the Alto and Tenor parts together on the same page for easy reading.
This product was created by a member of ArrangeMe, Hal Leonard’s global self-publishing community of independent composers, arrangers, and songwriters. ArrangeMe allows for the publication of unique arrangements of both popular titles and original compositions from a wide variety of voices and backgrounds.
About Digital Downloads
Digital Downloads are downloadable sheet music files that can be viewed directly on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you download your digital sheet music, you can view and print it at home, school, or anywhere you want to make music, and you don’t have to be connected to the internet. Just purchase, download and play!
PLEASE NOTE: Your Digital Download will have a watermark at the bottom of each page that will include your name, purchase date and number of copies purchased. You are only authorized to print the number of copies that you have purchased. You may not digitally distribute or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e., you may not print or digitally distribute individual copies to friends or students).