Flute and basso continuo (harpsichord, cello) - Difficulty: medium
SKU: BA.BA05198 BWV 1034-1035 for Flute and Basso continuo. BWV 1030, 1032 for Flute and obbligato Harpsichord
. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach. Edited by Hans-Peter Schmitz. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Barenreiter Urtext. Formerly BA 4402. Baroque. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out flute and cello parts). With solo part, basso continuo part, keyboard realization and introductory text. BWV 1030, 1032, BWV 1034-1035. 118 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05198_00. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05198).
ISBN 9790006447992. 9x12 inches. Language: German/English. Preface: Ulrich Leisinger.
Formerly BA 4402.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding