Oboe and orchestra (Oboe-solo, 2 Oboe, 2 Hn, 2 Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass) - Level 4
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Edited by Franz Giegling. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Study score. K. 314 (285d). Duration 23 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #TP00252_00. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.TP00252).
ISBN 9790006202201. 22.5 x 16.5 cm inches. Key: C major. Language: German/English. Preface: Franz Giegling.
Urtext der Neuen Mozart-Ausgabe.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding