Wind Instruments Flute, Harp, Piano (Flute and Piano) - Henle Level 5
SKU: HL.51480768 For Flute, Harp & Piano Reduction
. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Edited by Andras Adorjan, Jan Philip Schulze, and Robert D. Levin. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Pages: Score: II and 41 * Fl Part = 13 * Harp Part = 35. Classical. Solo parts and piano reduction (softcover). 106 pages. G. Henle #HN768. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480768).
ISBN 9790201807683. UPC: 884088178802. 9.25x12.25x0.325 inches.
Mozart was neither a flautist nor a harpist, but his Double Concerto has become the best-known nusic for both these instruments. Now its musical text has been prepared for Henle by the star flautist András Adorján, following the autograph score even in those passages where other editions make arbitrary changes. No less a musician than Robert D. Levin has added historically convincing cadenzas as editorial suggestions; the lean and euphonious piano reduction was prepared by the experienced arranger Jan Philip Schulze. Our edition is the first to present the harp part in form of a performance score. This new volume completes Henle's series of up-to-date urtext editions of Mozart's surviving concertos and chamber music with flute.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)