You Sing: The Songs Of N.Y. (Karaoke CDG)
You Sing: The Songs Of N.Y. (Karaoke CDG) standards. Karaoke CDG. Published by Pocket Songs (PS.PSCDG1168).
New York is the greatest city in the world so it's no wonder that it has inspired some of the greatest music in the world. Here are 11 wonderful odes to the Big Apple for you to sing along to! These songs span the past fifty years of popular music and have proven to be as enduring and timeless as the city itself. No tribute to the five boroughs would be complete without Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York' or George M. Cohan's 'Give My Regards To Broadway.' Also featured is Ben E. King's love song to Spanish Harlem, Vernon Duke's 'Autumn In New York' and a medley from the hit Broadway musical 42nd Street. Perfect for New Yorkers (or those who just wish they were)!
Each Pocket Songs PSCDG album contains a complete performance with a professional vocalist as well as the karaoke tracks of each song, for the at-home performer. CDG discs can be played on a regular CD player but require a CDG player to see the graphics.
- Autumn In New York Performed by Vernon Duke
- Forty Second Street
- Give My Regards to Broadway Performed by George M Cochran
- Lullaby Of Birdland Performed by Sarah Vaughn
- Lullaby Of Broadway Performed by The Andrews Sisters
- Manhattan Performed by Lee Wiley
- New York New York Performed by Frank Sinatra / Tony Bennett
- New York State Of Mind Performed by Billy Joel
- On Broadway Performed by The Drifters
- Spanish Harlem Performed by Ben E King
- There's A Boat That's Leaving Soon For N Y Performed by Porgy And Bess