There are currently no items in your cart.
You Can Teach Yourself Banjo composed by Janet Davis. For Banjo (5-String). Squareback saddle-stitched, Methods. You Can Teach Yourself. All Styles. Beginning. Book. 116 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94429).
ISBN 9781562220013. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This is the ideal beginner's book, presenting the basics of the 5-string banjo in a way that is both fun and easy. Janet Davis takes you on an extensive tour of this instrument's fundamental techniques, as well as some intermediate possibilities including rolls, chords, bluegrass banjo techniques, playing up the neck, licks, endings, and other basics needed to play bluegrass and melodic-style banjo. Thorough performance notes are provided from beginning to end, revealing the secrets of this versatile instrument.
- Good Night Ladies
- Silent Night
- Flop Eared Mule
- Mountain Dew
- Soldier's Joy
- Sugarfoot Rag
- Wildwood Flower
- Amazing Grace
- Sally Goodin'
- Blackberry Blossom
- Lonesome Road Blues
- Train 45
- Bile Dem Cabbage Down
- John Hardy
- Little Maggie
- Old Joe Clark
- Two Little Boys
- Devil's Dream
- Grandfather's Clock
- Cripple Creek
- Pig In A Pen
- Wabash Cannonball
- Old Man at the Mill
- Shady Grove
- Down the road
- Salty Dog
- She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain
- Buffalo Gals
- Worried Man Blues
- Cumberland Gap
- Sunnyvale Breakdown
- Home on the Range
- Turkey In The Straw
- Banjo Signal
- Pretty Polly
You Can Teach Yourself Banjo
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
You Can Teach Yourself Banjo
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: 5-String Banjo Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: You Can Teach Yourself