There are currently no items in your cart.
Whispers of the Passion composed by Joseph M. Martin. For Choral (ORCHESTRATION ON CD-ROM). Harold Flammer Easter. CD-ROM. Published by Shawnee Press (HL.35027676).
The creative team that brought you The Lenten Sketches and Covenant of Grace now present a work filled with intensity and passion. In this work the silent witnesses to the last days of Christ speak in 5 soliloquies that testify to the timeless message of grace. These monologues are followed by beautiful musical moments that present new anthems as well as traditional Lenten hymns. This work, designed primarily for Holy Week performance incorporates simple symbols, (Palms, Chalice, Robe, Crown of Thorns and Cross) to be presented as the work unfolds.
Whispers of the Passion is supported by a complete line of products that will add a variety of options for churches of any size. With a 30-35 minute performance time, this flexible work can be integrated into a regular service or can even be done progressively over the weeks leading up to Good Friday. Reflect upon the gift of grace and the price of redemption as you experience the emotion of this inspired cantata.
SCORE 98 pages
FLUTE 1 & 2 9 pages
OBOE/ENGLISH HORN 12 pages
BASSOON 12 pages
BB CLARINET 1,2 14 pages
F HORN 1,2 13 pages
PERCUSSION 1 & 2 14 pages
TIMPANI 7 pages
PIANO OR HARPSICHORD 18 pages
VIOLIN 1 14 pages
VIOLIN 2 13 pages
VIOLA 13 pages
CELLO 13 pages
DOUBLE BASS 13 pages
Whispers of the Passion
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Whispers of the Passion
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Genre: Easter Sheet Music
Series: Harold Flammer Easter