There are currently no items in your cart.
Violin Repertoire 8 composed by The Carnegie Hall Royal Conservatory Achievement Program. For Violin. This edition: 3rd. Strings. Violin Series, Third Edition. Early Advanced (Level 8). Method book. 122 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.VNR08U).
Violin Series, Third Edition is an exceptional body of essential repertoire and technique carefully selected and edited to support violinists in their artistic and technical development. Nine engaging volumes of Violin Repertoire introduce teachers and students to a broad spectrum of composers, musical styles, periods, genres, and pedagogical challenges. The progressive approach ensures that specific keys and technical elements are introduced at the appropriate level. For the Introductory Level through Level 2, the repertoire is organized by tempo to suit the needs of developing violinists; for Levels 3 through 8, the repertoire is organized into categories according to style period or genre, providing a useful chronological and stylistic reference. An exciting new development for the Third Edition is the inclusion of concerto repertoire for Levels 5 through 8.
- Concerto in G Major, Hob. VIIa:4 - First Movement Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Concerto No. 1 in E Minor - First Movement Performed by Anatoli Komarowski
- Sonatas and sonatinas
- Sonatina in A Minor, op. posth. 137, no. 2, D 385 - First Movement Performed by Franz Schubert
- Sonatina in A Minor, op. posth. 137, no. 2, D 385 - Second Movement Performed by Franz Schubert
- Sonatina Performed by Bela Bartok; Transc. Andre Gertler
- I. Bagpipers
- II. Bear Dance
- Concert pieces
- Les polichinelles Performed by Jean-Baptiste Senaille; Arr. Alfred Moffat
- Hopak Performed by Modest Mussorgsky; Arr. Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Allegro brillant, op. 19 Performed by Willem Ten Have
- Solitude Performed by Michel Brunet Perrault
- Six Epigrams - Numbers Two, Five, and Six Performed by Derek E. Healey
- Scherzo Performed by David Dahlgren
- Dance Performed by Gary Kulesha
- Unaccompanied works
- Fantasia No. 12 in A Minor, TWV 40:25 - First Movement Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Partita No. 3 in E Major, BWV 1006 Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- V. Bourree
- VI. Gigue
Violin Repertoire 8
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Violin Repertoire 8
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Violin Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook