There are currently no items in your cart.
Violin Repertoire 2 composed by The Carnegie Hall Royal Conservatory Achievement Program. For Violin. This edition: 3rd. Strings. Violin Series, Third Edition. Late Elementary (Level 2). Book. 60 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.VNR02U).
Violin Series, Third Edition is an exceptional body of essential repertoire and technique carefully selected and edited to support violinists in their artistic and technical development. Nine engaging volumes of Violin Repertoire introduce teachers and students to a broad spectrum of composers, musical styles, periods, genres, and pedagogical challenges. The progressive approach ensures that specific keys and technical elements are introduced at the appropriate level. For the Introductory Level through Level 2, the repertoire is organized by tempo to suit the needs of developing violinists; for Levels 3 through 8, the repertoire is organized into categories according to style period or genre, providing a useful chronological and stylistic reference. An exciting new development for the Third Edition is the inclusion of concerto repertoire for Levels 5 through 8.
- Pieces in a slower tempo
- Two Sarabandes Performed by Jean-Philipe Rameau; Arr. Alfred Moffat
- Melodie Performed by Johan Halvorsen; Arr. Warren Mould
- The Bell Boy Suite Performed by Donald Heins
- A Little Elegy Performed by Richard Rodney Bennett
- Tall Ships Performed by Barbara McDougall; Arr. Judith McIvor
- Romance Performed by Robert Pracht
- The Swan Performed by Eleanor Murray And Phyllis Tate
- A Little Sorrow Performed by Jean Coulthard
- In Church Performed by Violet Archer
- Pieces in a faster tempo
- Marche, BWV Anh. 122 Performed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach; Arr. Constance Seely-Brown
- Hongrois Performed by Robert Pracht
- Vive le canadienne! Performed by French Canadian Folk Song; Arr. Hugh J. McLean
- Polka, op. 80, no. 13 Performed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Wrong Note Caprice Performed by Jean Ethridge
- A Pirate Bold Performed by George Coutts
- Menuet alla Zingarese Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn; Arr. Stephen Chatman
- Roger's Reel Performed by Sheila Nelson
- Singer Man Performed by Robert Fleming
Violin Repertoire 2
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Violin Repertoire 2
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Violin Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook