There are currently no items in your cart.
The Slap Bass Program for Bass. Instructional/Bass/DVD. DVD. Video Progressions #HDDVDSB21. Published by Video Progressions (HL.320631).
ISBN 1423424794. 5.3x7.5 inches.
Over the past several years The Slap Bass Program has become the undisputed bible of slap technique. The video has garnered more accolades and critical acclaim than any other program of its kind. The material has been remastered and finally released on DVD with extensive chapter breakdowns and extra features. Bass Institute of Technology (BIT) instructor Alexis Sklarevski is a phenomenal teacher, and has the rare ability to put all the pieces together in a refreshingly logical, integrated fashion. Starting with the fundamentals of slap technique, he elaborates one step at a time to incorporate complex damping and choking, funk patterns and vamps, “machine-gun” triplets, percussive right-hand tapping, flamenco-style strumming, double-stop riffs, scales, phrasing and much more. He is incredibly thorough, and his demonstrations with a guitarist and drummer show how this dynamic style can be applied in almost any musical situation. Absolutely the most complete and effective method ever produced on the slap style of bass playing. Streaming musical notation and tab is featured on the alternate video track. There's also a Notation Book that is printable from the disc. 83 minutes.
The Slap Bass Program
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Slap Bass Program
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.