The Oboe Soloist: Classic Solos for Oboe
Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD3404).
Item Number: MO.MMOCD3404
Master oboist Delia Montenegro teams up with MMO veteran Harriet Wingreen to bring you a wide-ranging collection of concert pieces for oboe and piano. These explore a diversity of musical styles and levels of difficulty, and are technically suitable for most oboists.
Includes a newly engraved, printed solo part printed on high-quality irovy paper, and a compact disc containing a complete performance with soloist; then a second version with the piano accompaniment, minus the soloist.
- St. Matthau Passion (St. Matthew Passion), BWV244: Aria Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- SONATA IN A MINOR Performed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Largo Performed by Johann Friedrich Fasch
- Oboe Concerto in B-flat major, HWV301 Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Sonata No. 15 (Andante & Allegro) Performed by Jean-Baptiste Loeillet
- 3 Romanzen, op. 94: 1. 'Nicht schnell' Performed by Robert Schumann
- Traume (Dreams) Performed by Richard Wagner
- Two Songs: I. 'It Must Be Wonderful, Withal'; II. 'Joyful and Woeful' Performed by Franz Liszt
- Symphony in C major (II. Adagio - theme) Performed by Georges Bizet
- Two Arabian Dances, op. 3 Performed by Max Laurischkus
- Mazurka Performed by Claude Debussy
- Vocalise, op. 34, no. 14 Performed by Sergei Rachmaninov
- Song, op. 35, no. 3 Performed by Reinhold Moritzovich Gliere
- Kuruka-Kuruka Performed by Kosaku Yamada (arr. W.T.)
- Toadinha (A Little Song) Performed by Jean Berger