The Jim Odrich Experience, with Orchestra: Pop Piano Played Easy
Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD3062).
Item Number: MO.MMOCD3062
ISBN 1596150564. Soloist: Jim Odrich, piano; Ensemble: various orchestras.
Jim Odrich has created stunning piano-and-orchestra arrangements for these standards for piano with ensemble backgrounds. A real treat for pianists of all levels!
Includes a complete, high-quality printed music score with performance suggestions; and a compact disc containing the complete version of each piece with soloist and accompaniment; then a second performance with accompaniments minus you, the soloist.
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) Performed by Bart Howard (m&l) (arr. Odrich)
- The Girl From Ipanema Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim (m); Marcos Vinicius De Moraes & Norman Gimbel (l) (arr. Odrich)
- What Is This Thing Called Love? Performed by Cole Porter (m&l) (arr. Odrich)
- Prisoner Of Love Performed by Leo Robin, Clarence Gaskin & Russ Columbo (m&l)
- Triste Performed by Antonio Carlos Jobim (arr. Odrich)
- That's All Performed by Alan Brandt & Bob Haymes (m&l) (arr. Odrich)
- The Coffee Song Performed by Bob Hilliard & Richard Miles (m&l) (m&l) (arr. Odrich)
- Misty Performed by Erroll Garner (arr. Odrich)
- If I Should Lose You Performed by Leo Robin & Ralph Rainger (m&l)(arr. Odrich)
- Once Upon a Time (from the Broadway Show 'All American') Performed by Strouse & Adams (m&l); (arr. Jim Odrich)