The Folk Music Fiddler
Guitar, Violin, Piano Accompaniment
24 Solos from Around the World. Composed by Various. Arranged by Edward Huws Jones. Boosey & Hawkes Chamber Music. Softcover with CD. 48 pages. Boosey & Hawkes #M051106400. Published by Boosey & Hawkes (HL.48021041).
Item Number: HL.48021041
ISBN 1458401022. 9x12 inches.
Fiddle tunes from around the world for the intermediate to advanced-level violinist. Features music in a variety of styles, including: Bluegrass, Celtic, Gypsy, Ragtime, Tango, and more. With violin melody/easy violin part and violin accompaniment part.
- AMERICAN - Blackberry Blossom
- AMERICAN - Dusty Miller
- AMERICAN - East Tennessee Blues
- AMERICAN - Little Sadie
- CEILIDH - De'il among the Tailors
- CEILIDH - The Flower of the Quern
- CEILIDH - Mrs. McLeod's Reel
- CEILIDH - Staten Island
- CEILIDH - Timour the Tartar
- CELTIC - Glwysen
- CELTIC - Muinera: The Bridge of Saint Paul
- GYPSY - The four corners of my handkerchief
- GYPSY - The silver leaves of the poplar tree
- GYPSY - Song of the Ghetto
- JIGS, REELS, AND HORNPIPES - The Bridal
- JIGS, REELS, AND HORNPIPES - Carolan's Air
- JIGS, REELS, AND HORNPIPES - Drowsy Maggie
- JIGS, REELS, AND HORNPIPES - Red-Haired Boy
- KLEZMER - Dance! Dance!
- KLEZMER - Freylechs from Warsaw
- RAGTIME - Paragon Rag
- SEVDAH - On the Balcony
- TANGO - El choclo
- TANGO - La Cumparsita