Symphonic Suite from Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
Concert Band - Grade 4
Composed by John Williams. Arranged by Robert W. Smith. Concert Band. Pop Symphonic Band. Form: Suite. Movie. Conductor Score & Parts. 558 pages. Duration 7:33. Published by Belwin Music (AP.CB9924).
Item Number: AP.CB9924
The excitement built for years as the whole world awaited the next George Lucas Star Wars adventure and the John Williams soundtrack, and last May The Phantom Menace exploded onto motion picture screens to rave response. Robert W. Smith presents a symphonic suite featuring "Star Wars (Main Theme)" * "Duel of the Fates" * "Anakin's Theme" * "Augie's Great Municipal Band" and "The End Credits." A magnificent work from both a master composer and a master arranger. Powerful! (7:33) Medium.
- Anakin's Theme Composed by John Williams
- Augie's Great Municipal Band And End Credits Additional credits John Williams
- Duel Of The Fates Additional credits John Williams
- Star Wars (Main Theme) Composed by John Williams
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (End Title) Additional credits John Williams