Suzuki Recorder School, Volume 2 - Soprano Recorder Part
Recorder Part. Method/Instruction; Recorder Method (Suzuki); Suzuki. Suzuki Recorder School. Learn To Play and Technique. Instructional book. 36 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.0554S).
Item Number: AP.0554S
ISBN 0874875544. 9x12 inches.
Additional materials, available separately, for Suzuki (Soprano) Recorder School, Volume 2 include: Accompaniment Part (AP.0554S), Compact Disc (AP.0566), Cassette (AP.0565).
About Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method is based on the principle that all children possess ability and that this ability can be developed and enhanced through a nurturing environment. All children learn to speak their own language with relative ease and if the same natural learning process is applied in teaching other skills, these can be acquired as successfully. Suzuki referred to the process as the Mother Tongue Method and to the whole system of pedagogy as Talent Education. The important elements of the Suzuki approach to instrumental teaching include the following:an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries); the importance of listening to music; learning to play before learning to read; -the involvement of the parent; a nurturing and positive learning environment; a high standard of teaching by trained teachers; the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way; core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world; social interaction with other children. Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music./p
- Suzuki Recorder School Volume 2 Composed by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
- Aria, Bourree in F Major from the Water Music Suite (G.F. Handel)
- Early One Morning (Folk Song)
- Larghetto from Sonata in F Major, Op. 1, No. 11 for Alto (I) (G.F. Handel)
- March, BWV Anh. 122 (Ph.E. Bach)
- Menuet from Suite No. 2 in B Minor (J.S. Bach)
- Menuet from Suite No. 4 (C. Dieupart).
- Menuet, BWV Anh. 114 (J.S. Bach)
- Menuet, BWV Anh. 115 (J.S. Bach)
- Menuet, BWV Anh. 116 (J.S. Bach)
- The Silent Moon (Folk Song)
- The Flowers Are Sleeping (Folk Song)