There are currently no items in your cart.
String Builder, Book 2
- Look inside(3)
Collection / Songbook
Belwin Course for Strings
String Builder, Book 2 (Violin). By Samuel Applebaum. Orchestra. For Violin. Method/Instruction; String Orchestra Method/Supplement. Belwin Course for Strings. Book. 32 pages. Published by Belwin Music (AP.EL01550).
The Belwin String Builder is a string class method in which the violin, viola, cello, and bass play together throughout. Each book, however, is a complete unit and may be used separately for class or individual instruction. The material in this book is realistically graded so that only a minimum of explanatory material is required. Each melody is interesting and will provide the basis for a fine left hand technic and bow arm. Available in three levels for violin, viola, cello, bass, piano accompaniment, and teacher's manual.
- The C Major Scale-The Detache Bowing Above the Middle of the Bow
- More Melodies in C Major
- We Build a Major Scale on the Note G
- More Melodies in G Major-The Detache Below the Middle of the Bow
- We Lower a Tone-A Major Scale Starting on F
- More Melodies in F Major-The Whole Bow Detache
- Preparing for a New Rhythm-The Dotted Quarter note
- Melodies with the Dotted Quarter and Eighth Note in one Bow
- More Melodies with Dotted Quarters and Eighths
- Melodies Combining the Detache Below and Abovethe Middle of the Bow
- We Build a Major Scale on th eNote D
- More Melodies in D Major
- How to go From One String to Another Very Smoothly
- More Melodies That We Have Heard
- The Left Hand-Melodies to Develop Strong Fingers
- We Build a Major Scale on the Note B Flat
- More Melodies in the Keys We Have Studied
- A New Tone-We Sharp the Third Finger
- More Melodies With the Thrid Finger Raised
- We Accent Certain Notes to Make our Music Spirited
- The Martele Bowing
- More Melodies Using the Martele Bowing
- Playing on two Strings at the Same Time-Learning to Tune the Violin
- Two Martele Notes in one Bow
- A New Rhythm-Six-Eight Time
- More Melodies in Six-Eight Time
- Beautiful Melodies in the Keys We Have Studied
- The Third Position-Finding the First and Second Fingers
- Finding the Third Finger in the Third Position
- Finding the Fourth Finger in the Third Position
- Melodies Combining the Detache Below and Above the Middle of the Bow
- We Build A Major Scale on the Note D
- More Melodies in the Keuys We have Studeied
- Playing on Two Strings at The Same Time-Learning to Tune the Violiin
- The Grand Martele-Thw Whole Bow
String Builder, Book 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
String Builder, Book 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Samuel Applebaum Sheet Music Samuel Applebaum Violin Sheet Music Samuel Applebaum Chamber Orchestra Sheet Music Samuel Applebaum Full Orchestra Sheet Music Samuel Applebaum String Orchestra Sheet Music
Instrument: Violin Sheet Music
Genre: Classical Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Belwin Course for Strings