There are currently no items in your cart.
Standard Wedding Music for Organ by David Sarandon. For organ: 3-staff. Sacred, Wedding. Intermediate. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1550L).
The dictionary describes standard as "something used as a measure, a norm, or an agreed level of attainment." This collection, then, is aptly titled, as each of the pieces included have certainly earned the status of standard. Nevertheless, they have achieved an eminent rank within the repertoire for wedding services. The compilation is divided into two sections for ease of use: Section One serves as a resource for the prelude and Section Two provides a variety of processional and recessional options. Where possible, logical cuts and/or stopping points are indicated, along with durations for each to facilitate the planning of the music or to assist when an emergency arises! For convenience, ease of use, assistance in planning, and as a resource of worthy wedding repertoire, Standard Wedding Music promises to become the new standard for wedding music collections for years to come. (Durations included for each selection. ).
- Morning has Broken Performed by Lani Smith
- Procesional for a Joyful Day Performed by Dale Wood
- Song In The Night Performed by Dale Wood
- Prelude In Classic Style Performed by Gordon A Young
- Wedding March Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Andante Grazioso From The A Major Sonata Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Trumpet Tune and Air Performed by Henry Purcell
- Canon In D Performed by Johann Pachelbel
- Traumerei Performed by Robert Schumann
- If Thou Art Near Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Jesu Joy Of Man's Desiring Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Air From The D Major Suite Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Hymn to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Largo From Guitar Concerto Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Allegro from Sinfonia No. 12 Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Bridal Chorus Performed by Richard Wagner
- Trumpet Voluntary Performed by Jeremiah Clarke
- Panis Angelicus Performed by Cesar Auguste Franck
- Allegro Vivace from Water Music Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Festal March Performed by George Frideric Handel
- With Trumpets And Horns Performed by George Frideric Handel
Standard Wedding Music for Organ
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Standard Wedding Music for Organ
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music
Genre: Wedding Sheet Music