There are currently no items in your cart.
Standard Wedding Music for Organ composed by David Sarandon. For organ: 3-staff. Sacred, Wedding. Intermediate. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1550L).
The dictionary describes standard as "something used as a measure, a norm, or an agreed level of attainment." This collection, then, is aptly titled, as each of the pieces included have certainly earned the status of standard. Nevertheless, they have achieved an eminent rank within the repertoire for wedding services. The compilation is divided into two sections for ease of use: Section One serves as a resource for the prelude and Section Two provides a variety of processional and recessional options. Where possible, logical cuts and/or stopping points are indicated, along with durations for each to facilitate the planning of the music or to assist when an emergency arises! For convenience, ease of use, assistance in planning, and as a resource of worthy wedding repertoire, Standard Wedding Music promises to become the new standard for wedding music collections for years to come. (Durations included for each selection. ).
- Morning has Broken Performed by Lani Smith
- Procesional for a Joyful Day Performed by Dale Wood
- Song In The Night Performed by Dale Wood
- Prelude In Classic Style Performed by Gordon A Young
- Wedding March Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Andante Grazioso From The A Major Sonata Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Trumpet Tune and Air Performed by Henry Purcell
- Canon In D Performed by Johann Pachelbel
- Traumerei Performed by Robert Schumann
- If Thou Art Near Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Jesu Joy Of Man's Desiring Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Air From The D Major Suite Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Hymn to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Largo From Guitar Concerto Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Allegro from Sinfonia No. 12 Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Bridal Chorus Performed by Richard Wagner
- Trumpet Voluntary Performed by Jeremiah Clarke
- Panis Angelicus Performed by Cesar Auguste Franck
- Allegro Vivace from Water Music Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Festal March Performed by George Frideric Handel
- With Trumpets And Horns Performed by George Frideric Handel
Standard Wedding Music for Organ
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Standard Wedding Music for Organ
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music
Genre: Wedding Sheet Music