Sing, Precious Music
A Collection of 20th Century Choral Works for Mixed Voices Vocal Score. Edited by Barry Rose. Music Sales America. A collection of twentieth-century choral works for mixed voices selected and edited by Barry Rose. 20th Century, Choral. 94 pages. Novello & Co Ltd. #NOV078531. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14030308).
Item Number: HL.14030308
ISBN 1847722962. 6.75x9.75 inches.
Selected and edited by Barry Rose, Sing, Precious Music is a superb collection of nine anthems written between the 1960s and today, one newly published in this volume: all by noteworthy composers of choral works, all memorable, suitable for concert as well as liturgical use, and all within the capabilities of the modern mixed choir, large or small.
A Choral Advisor to Novello since 1999, Barry Rose has been associated with many forms of choral music for over sixty years.
The Novello Choral Programme is the creation of a panel of advisers preeminent in the British music scene. The aim is to publish essential editions from the best of the wealth of existing choral music, ancient and modern, while widening the repertoire with exciting new composers and new trends in music making.
- Feast Song For Saint Cecilia Performed by Bernard Rose
- Gracious Spirit, Holy Ghost Performed by Sebastian Forbes
- Harvest Anthem Performed by Derek Bourgeois
- I Love All Beauteous Things Performed by Herbert Howells
- I Saw Three Ships Performed by Simon Preston (arr.)
- Let All The World In Every Corner Sing Performed by Grayston Ives
- Rejoice And Be Merry Performed by Christopher Robinson
- The Praises Of The Trinity Performed by Arthur Wills
- There Is No Rose Performed by Gerald Hendrie