There are currently no items in your cart.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 4 composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. For voice. This edition: 4th. Resonance series. Book & CD. 64 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.RSR04U).
Resonance A Comprehensive Voice Series serves as the official resource for voice assessments of the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. Featuring an outstanding selection of voice literature and supporting materials, this series offers a truly enriched learning experience to help ensure student success.
Resonance is the fourth edition of the acclaimed Voice Series published by The Frederick Harris Music Co., Limited. As in previous editions, Resonance encompasses a rich and varied selection of Repertoire, Vocalises and Recitatives that students of all ages and voice types will find appropriate to their musical interests and level of technical ability.
- Ich steh' an deiner Krippen hier / Beside Thy Cradle Here I Stand Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- L'etoile du matin / The Morning Star Arranged by J-B. Weckerlin
- Harbour Grace Arranged by Keith Bissell
- Le godiveau de poisson / A Recipe for Fish Arranged by G. Cockshott
- Fruhlingslied / Spring Song, D 398 Composed by Franz Schubert
- Little David, Play On Your Harp Arranged by Harry T. Burleigh
- Lieblingsplatzchen / The Favorite Spot, op. 99, no. 3 Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Now is the month of Maying Composed by T. Morley
- Zycenie / The Wish, op. 74, no. 1 Composed by Frederic Chopin
- Non lo diro col labbro Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Los pelegrinitos / The Little Pilgrims Arranged by F.G. Lorca
- Water-Melon Seller Composed by A. Beswick
- The Path to the Moon Composed by E.H. Thiman
- Beautiful Composed by C. Duncan
- Twilight Composed by T.F. Dunhill
- Trolls Composed by C. Crawley
- The Owls Composed by P. Jenkyns
- The Lily Has a Smooth Stalk, op. 1, no. 1 Composed by G. Finzi
- The Spider's Web Composed by C. Schieman-Anderson
- L'ete / Summer Composed by R. Watson Henderson
- A Highland Lullaby Composed by G. Coutts
- The Gospel Train African American spiritual, Arranged by Akiko And Forrest Kinney
- L'etoile du matin (The Morning Star) Alsatian song, Arranged by Jean-Baptiste Weckerlin
- Flow Gently, Sweet Afton Composed by Jonathan E. Spilman
- Non lo diro col labbro (Silent Worship) Composed by George Frideric Handel;Arranged by Arthur Somerveil
- Ich steh' an deiner Krippen hier (Beside Thy Cradle Here I Stand) Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Fruhlingslied, D 398 Composed by Franz Schubert
- Fair, If You Expect Admiring Composed by Thomas Campion;Arranged by E.H. Fellowes
- Los Pelegrinitos Spanish folk tune, Arranged by Federico Garcia Lorca
- Last Year Composed by William Henry Anderson
- L'ete Composed by Ruth Watson Henderson
- Song of the Shell Composed by Betty Roe
- Gloria In Excelsis Composed by Robert B. Anderson
- Waitin' For The Light To Shine Composed by Roger Miller
- Second-Hand Rose Composed by James F. Hanley
- Beautiful Dreamer Composed by Stephen Foster
- Ice Cream Composed by Norman Campbell
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 4
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Resonance: Voice Repertoire 4
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music