There are currently no items in your cart.
Red Cherry Lark (from Summer Suite) composed by Greg Bartholomew. For "trumpet, marimba & string orchestra". Pathways Series. Level 4. Score. Published by Imagine Music (IG.OMS127C-S).
"Summer Suite was composed for trumpeters Brian Chin (Seattle,Washington), Nathaniel Mayfield (Austin, Texas), Bryan Appleby-Wineberg (Glassboro, New Jersey), Adrian Kelly (Perth, Australia), Marco Esperti (Italy), and Matt Burke (Manchester, U.K.). The accompaniment is available in arrangements for string quartet, piano, string orchestra, chamber orchestra and concert band.Popsicle Rocket Sunrise reflects on happy childhood memories of summer with bicycles and popsicles. Still Life with Melon & Sand evokes the hot stillness of a summer beach, with the quiet interrupted by a frantic chase scene of young children running around. Red Cherry Lark exudes more summer fun and exuberance.""Beautiful and pensive – it occupies a unique expressive and emotional space in the trumpet repertoire. The great modern works are inaccessible to anyone with regular skills on the instrument. Summer Suite offers us intriguing lines to play through with rare opportunities to be intimate and thoughtful."" – Matt Burke (Manchester, UK).""This is largely lyric music, both lovely and poetic, ... The open and soaring melodies remind this reviewer of Copland and Hovhaness."" —John Falskow, ITG Journal, March 2013.".
Red Cherry Lark (from Summer Suite)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Red Cherry Lark (from Summer Suite)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensemble: String Orchestra Music
Genre: Classical Sheet Music