Pull Out All the Stops!
Organ: 2-staff - Moderately easy
Easy "Roof-Raisers" for the Church Organist". Composed by Eugene Mccluskey. Sacred. Lorenz Publishing Company #70/1045. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1045).
Item Number: LO.70-1045
Here's a wonderful collection of dazzling - but EASY - pieces for the church organist. Perhaps the subtitle best describes them as "easy roof -raisers.o Each selection will serve well as a postlude, but the conclusion of the service isn't the only time when vigorous organ music is in order. A festive prelude or offertory is also sometimes appropriate, especially when the theme of the service is festive. The book contains seventeen selections: eight settings of stately hymns (including "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God" and "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name"), two classics (including Purcell's famous "Trumpet Tune and Air"), and seven original compositions by contemporary composers. Each selection is timed, and registrations are provided for pipe, electronic, and Hammond organs. All in all, a collection you will want to keep within handy reach. Hold on to that roof!
- Mighty Fortress c '93 LPC
- Fantasia On Forest Green c '91 LPC
- Postlude On Italian Hymn c '91 LPC
- Trumpet Tune and Air
- Sing To The Great Jehovahs Praise c '91 LPC
- Rejoice Ye Pure In Heart c '91 LPC
- Regal Trumpet The c '91 LPC
- Behold The King c '91 LPC
- Raise The Song On High c '92 LPC
- Thine Is The Glory c '89 LPC
- From All That Dwells Below The Skies c '92 LPC
- Interlude In C c '91 LPC
- Fantasia On Iste Confessor c '93 LPC
- Tranquil Amen A c '91 LPC
- Sing The Glad Song c '92 LPC
- Joyous Acclamation A c '91 LPC
- Come Let Us Sing c '93 LPC
- All Hail The Power Of Jesus Name
- Light Of The Living God c '90 LPC