Playing With the Band - Classics
More March Melodies - for Solo Instruments and Play-Along CD with Concert Band (Trombone). Composed by Kenneth J. Alford / John Philip Sousa / Henry Fillmore / Zo Elliott. Arranged by Larry Clark. Book and CD. With Standard notation. 18 pages. Carl Fischer #WF00043. Published by Carl Fischer (CF.WF43).
Item Number: CF.WF43
This exclusive series presents music that band instrumentalists will want to play with an exceptional play-along CD of a real concert band. The player will always have the melody line, adding hours of fun and enjoyment while playing lead on these exciting marches. Published for flute, clarinet, alto saxophone, trumpet and trombone; all books are compatible where different instruments can be played together for added amusement. The collection includes ten of the most popular marches of all time both in the American and English style!
- His Honor Performed by Henry Fillmore
- The Washington Post Performed by John Philip Sousa
- The Circus Bee Performed by Henry Fillmore
- British Eighth Performed by Zo Elliott
- Lassus Trombone Performed by Henry Fillmore
- The Footlifter Performed by Henry Fillmore
- Semper Fidelis Performed by John Philip Sousa
- The Vanished Army (They Never Die) Performed by Kenneth J. Alford
- Shoutin' Liza Trombone (One Step) Performed by Henry Fillmore
- The Thunderer Performed by John Philip Sousa
Customers Who Bought Playing With the Band - Classics Also Bought: