Palmer-Hughes Accordion Course - Book 10
Accordion; Method/Instruction. Palmer-Hughes Accordion Course. Learn To Play. Instructional book. With introductory text, instructional text, standard notation and fingerings. 64 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.214).
Item Number: AP.214
ISBN 0739012932. 9x12 inches.
The Palmer-Hughes series is a comprehensive method of music instruction that enables the beginner to progress to an advanced stage of technical skill.
- March of the Toys From Babes in Toyland, Composed by Victor Herbert
- Waltz The "Minute" Waltz, Composed by Frederic Chopin, Db Major
- La Virgen de la Macarenas Traditional
- Hungarian Dance No. 6 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- One Fine Day (Un Bel Di, Vedremo) From Madame Butterfly, Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- The Flight of the Bumble-Bee Composed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov
- The Young Prince and The Young Princess From Scheherazade, Composed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov
- Variations on a Ukranian Theme (Schone Minka)