Musical Theatre Anthology for Teens - Young Men's Edition
Vocal, Piano Accompaniment
37 Songs from Stage and Film. Composed by Various. Vocal Collection. Broadway, Movies and Play Along. Softcover Audio Online. With vocal melody, lyrics, piano accompaniment, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 184 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.740190).
Item Number: HL.740190
ISBN 0634047647. With vocal melody, lyrics, piano accompaniment, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Broadway, Movies and Play Along. 9x12 inches.
These bestselling songbooks for teen singers, featuring more than 35 beloved Broadway songs per volume, were released in 2001. Now these valuable teaching resources are available with accompanying audio featuring professional piano accompaniments! The audio is accessed online using the unique code inside each book and can be downloaded or streamed according to personal preference.
- All Good Gifts From "Godspell"
- One Song Glory From "Rent"
- Ev'rything I've Got From "By Jupiter"
- Mama, A Rainbow From "Minnie's Boys"
- Many Moons Ago From "Once Upon a Mattress"
- The Only Home I Know From "Shenandoah"
- Plant A Radish From "The Fantasticks"
- The Tale Of The Oyster From "Fifty Million Frenchmen"
- When I'm Not Near The Girl I Love From "Finian's Rainbow"
- If I Can't Love Her From "Beauty and the Beast: the Broadway Musical"
- Me From "Beauty and the Beast: the Broadway Musical"
- Rumble, Rumble, Rumble From "The Perils of Pauline"
- The Kite (Charlie Brown's Kite) From "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown"
- All I Need Is The Girl From "Gypsy"
- You Should Be Loved From "Side Show"
- I Can't Stand Still From "Footloose"
- Mama Says From "Footloose"
- Any Dream Will Do From "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
- The Best Thing For You From "Call Me Madam"
- Empty Chairs At Empty Tables From "Les Miserables"
- Everybody Ought To Have A Maid From "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"
- Gaston From "Beauty and the Beast: the Broadway Musical"
- Gonna Build A Mountain From "Stop the World - I Want to Get Off"
- Isn't It? From "Saturday Night"
- It's A Lovely Day Today From "Call Me Madam"
- Kansas City From "Oklahoma"
- Mister Cellophane From "Chicago"
- Movies Were Movies From "Mack and Mabel"
- My Name From "Oliver!"
- On the Street Where you Live From "My Fair Lady"
- Razzle Dazzle From "Chicago"
- Reviewing The Situation From "Oliver!"
- Soon It's Gonna Rain From "The Fantasticks"
- Waitin' For The Light To Shine From "Big River"
- Where Was I When They Passed Out The Luck? From "Minnie's Boys"
- A Wonderful Day Like Today From "The Roar of the Greasepaint - The Smell of the Crowd"
- I'm A Bad, Bad Man From "Annie Get Your Gun"