Makumbebe. Latin American Choral Repertoire. Carmina mundi 1
Composed by Various. Edited by Maria Guinand. Carmina Mundi. International choral music; Choral collections. German title: Latin American Choral Repertoire. Choral collection. 64 pages. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.230200).
Item Number: CA.230200
12 original compositions for mixed choir from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela. Choral arrangements of folk songs to traditional tunes, giving an impression of the multiplicity of rhythms and styles which are alive today in Latin America.
- Sabia, coracoa de uma viola Performed by Aylton Escobar
- El Santigua'o Performed by Frederico Ruiz
- Festejo de Navidad - C-Dur/C major Performed by Herbert Bittrich
- Mananita Pueblerina - d-Moll/D minor Performed by Inocente Carreno
- Yambambo Performed by Jose Antonio Rincon
- La Llorona - B-Dur/B-flat major Performed by Jose Barros
- Serenata para la tierra de uno - C-Dur/C major Performed by Maria Elena Walsh
- Ojos Azules - d-Moll/D minor Performed by Ruben Uquillas
- Todo este campo es mio Performed by Simon Diaz
- El Tortillero - F-Dur/F major
- El Alcatraz
- Ronda Catonga