John Thompson's Easiest Piano Course - Part Eight
Part Eight. Edited by John Thompson. Willis. Performance part. With standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). 47 pages. Willis Music #8384. Published by Willis Music (HL.414649).
Item Number: HL.414649
ISBN 0877180199. 9x12 inches.
A comprehensive step-by-step course specifically designed to suit the needs of all children beginning the piano. Includes: characters and illustrations * writing exercises * sight reading drills * review work * accompaniments * and more.
- Etude, "Will o' the Wisp" Composed by Franz Behr
- Clog Dance Composed by John Thompson
- Etude Composed by John Thompson
- Salut A Pest Composed by Henri Kowalski
- Scherzo Composed by Johann Nepomuk Hummel
- Mazurka Composed by Erik Meyer-Helmund
- Gigue Composed by Arcangelo Corelli
- Air de Ballet Composed by John Thompson
- Theme, from Symphony No. 1 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- On Wings Of Song Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Poem Composed by Zdenek Fibich
- Valse Composed by John Thompson
- Souvenir Composed by Frantisek Drdla
- Tirtsch Tratsch (Polka) Composed by Johann Strauss Jr.
- Barcarolle Composed by John Thompson