Jazz Works: Initial Level Score Edition Pack
Jazz Ensembles Flexible duo to large jazz ensemble - Initial
Collection. Jazz. Score. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781860960925).
Item Number: PE.9781860960925
ISBN 1-86096-092-8. Jazz.
Exciting new jazz repertoire for classrooms and concerts at three progressive levels: Initial, Intermediate and Advanced. One Score Edition Pack for each level and one Teacher's Book & CD for each level. With eight original pieces by leading jazz composers in a challenging range of styles. Includes: score and parts for C, B-flat, E-flat and bass-clef instruments plus parts for a rhythm section of piano bass guitar and drums. The parts may be photocopied allowing for flexible ensemble playing. Also includes a booklet of detailed performance and rehearsal notes with comments on stylistic and cultural influences.
- Bear Cave Blues Performed by "Miles, Malcolm"
- The Blue Panther Performed by "McGill, Howard"
- Art's Groove Performed by "Griffith, Frank"
- Night Run Performed by "Harvey, Eddie"
- Straw Boss Performed by "Price, Jeremy"
- Slice & Dice Performed by "Warren, John"
- Brecon Beacon Performed by "McGill, Howard"
- Azul Performed by "Sheppard, Mike"