There are currently no items in your cart.
Hip To The Blues with CD - Trombone by Tony Santorella. For trombone. This edition: Paperback. Collection. Jazz Duets. Book & CD. Text Language: English. 48 pages. Published by Santorella Publications (SP.TS016WCD).
ISBN 9781585603954. With Text Language: English. Jazz Duets.
Hip To The Blues published by Santorella Publications is a series of 22 jazz duets edited by Douglas Weeks, that combine the best elements of education, playability and musical fun. These lyrical melodies are unique to the industry. The CD is recorded in a "music minus one" fashion with the duet being played in entirety (both parts) if your stereo is evenly balanced. Move the balance to right or left channel to isolate the top or bottom (1st or 2nd) part and play along with Nick Lane, one of the best studio trombone players in Los Angeles today. Get ready to enjoy these "Hip" Lee West "Blues" titles; Foolin' Blues - Working Man's Blues - Too Blue to Cry - Sittin' Back - Floppy Dog Blues - Can't Decide - Makin' Your Acquaintance - 8th Street Shuffle - Avenue Blue - Flamingo Way - Everything's Blue - Tom Cat Talk - Tongue in Cheek - Impromptu Blues - Old Shoe Blues - Minor Difficulties - Ain't No Stoppin' - Hip to the Blues (Take #1) - Blue Wind - Blue Zambu - Under Your Spell - Baroque In Blue. About Nick Lane: Nick Lane has been active in the Los Angeles music scene for over twenty five years. He joined Maynard Ferguson's Band after graduating from Boston's Berklee College of Music and remained on the road for three years before moving to Los Angeles. He continued touring while based in L. A. with Rod Stewart, The Who and Tom Petty & The Heart Breakers. Nick Lane continues to perform with Etta James, Chicago, Shakira, Alejandro Sans and has even performed with Jennifer Lopez. Nick has also been featured in a special PBS broadcast about "the blues" with T-Bone Burnett. Nick remains active in the commercial recording fields for movies, television, commercials and has recorded with such Pop artists as; Macy Gray, Tim Mc Graw, Baby Face, Destiny's Child, The Offspring, The Wallflowers, Fast Ball, Green Day, No Doubt, Natalie Merchant, Everclear, Barbara Streisand and Joe Cocker. Nick has recorded with such Jazz artists as Rick Braun, Jeff Golub, David Benoit, Dave Koz, Kombo, Greg Karukus and Warren Hill. Nick's popular "lounge jazz" CD performed with baritone saxophonist Greg Smith and an organ trio is recorded on the Oakland Stroke Label.
Hip To The Blues with CD - Trombone
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Hip To The Blues with CD - Trombone
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Trombone Sheet Music