Happy Birthday 2nd Year Elementary Piano
Piano Solo, Easy Piano - Early Intermediate
Composed by Mildred J Hill, Patty S Hill. Arranged by Scott Camp. 1 pages. Published by Scott Camp (S0.146087).
Item Number: S0.146087
Technical solutions (hand positions and finger numbers) are presented here, making this a "how to play" edition for this subline music.
Finally, after many years, it is in public domain!
For second year piano students.
This arrangement presents a C major triad arpeggio for an introduction.
This arrangement enables the second year piano student to play this important song.
scottnotes/V are not just sheet music, they are complete self-contained LESSON PLANS for the piano teacher.
Give it a try, give yourself a break, and give your student a shot at success.
HAND POSITIONS: v means "one skipped key between thumb and 2"
TRIAD INVERSION SYMBOLS: Three part symbol revolutionizes the approach to this vexing issue (same for either hand).
For example: Fv2 for the Right Hand
-F means F Position (lowest finger on F)
-v means "one skipped key between thumb and 2"
-2 is the finger/note to play in the middle. (Top and bottom notes/fingers 1 and 5 are easy to understand, and not a problem.)
Find all the scottnotes/V arrangements on my Publisher Page on Sheet Music Plus: http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/publishers/scott-camp/5034
21 Guns (GREENDAY) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317666
Human (CHRISTINA PERRI) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317669
Paradise (COLDPLAY) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317672
The Scientist (COLDPLAY) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317621
Skyfall (ADELE) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317753
What I've Done (LINKIN PARK) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317671
Climb Every Mountain (THE SOUND OF MUSIC) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20318228
Do-Re-Mi (THE SOUND OF MUSIC) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20318229
Edelweiss (THE SOUND OF MUSIC) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20318230
My Favorite Things (THE SOUND OF MUSIC) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20318233
Fiddler on the Roof (FIDDLER ON THE ROOF) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317758
If I Were a Rich Man (FIDDLER ON THE ROOF) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317756
Bohemian Rhapsody (QUEEN) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317622
Blackbird (Beatles/LENNON/MCCARTNEY) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317759
IMAGINE (LENNON) Advanced Pop/Rock http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20318251
Arabesque (BURGMULLER) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20315879
Fur Elise Famous Page One (BEETHOVEN)
Fur Elise Complete (BEETHOVEN)
Sonatina in G (BEETHOVEN) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20315692
Sonatina, Op. 55, No. 1 I Allegro (KUHLAU)
Sonatina, Op. 36, No. 3 I Spiritoso (CLEMENTI)
Spinning Song (ELMENREICH)
Nocturne in Eb, Op 9, No 2 (CHOPIN) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20318219
Impromptu, Op 90, No 2 (Schubert) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317841
Sonata Pathetique, Op 13 I Grave/Allegro (BEETHOVEN) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317681
Happy Birthday (First Year Students) http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/20317750
1. student doesn't have to tediously "figure out" the piece before they play it--playing (and fun) comes first!
2. you don't have to correct wrong fundamental technique: finger numbers (including #'s and b's) and hand positions. Focus on what's really important instead (hand/wrist/arm technique, coordination, expression, balance, dynamics, tone, touch, rhythm, tempo, articulation, emotion).
3. Weak/poor "music readers" are not made to feel even worse. This approach gives them a shot at making music. "Play music first, then develop skills" is an approach that has worked for me. Students (and their parents) LOVE it.
4. improves the quality of your student/teacher interaction by reducing negativity ("corrections" or "criticism"). It's not YOU correcting the student--it's the "page" itself.
5. Not only is it more POSITIVE, it's a more EFFECTIVE interaction between teacher and student. Students play so much more music that the old way of reading/figuring out, then playing is seen for what it is: outdated, out of touch, ineffective, no fun, unrealistic, delusional, and punitive.
Modern Piano Solos (Catherine Rollin, Robert Vandall, Martha Mier, et al)
CHRISTMAS MUSIC COLLECTIONS
I'd love for more teachers to be happier in their lessons, and for more students to be happier by playing better, playing more music, and sticking with piano lessons longer to go as far as possible!
I'd love to hear from you with questions or comments:
email@example.com, also Scott Camp on facebook and youtube
About SMP Press
This product was created by a member of SMP Press, our global community of independent composers, arrangers, and songwriters. Our independent musicians have created unique compositions and arrangements for the Sheet Music Plus community, many of which are not available anywhere else.
Click here to see more titles from these independent creators and to learn more about SMP Press.
Please note this product may not be eligible for all sales, promotions or coupons offered through Sheet Music Plus - please check promotional details for specifics.
About Digital Downloads
Top Selling Easy Piano Titles