There are currently no items in your cart.
Guitar Journals - Sacred composed by William Bay. For Guitar (Flatpicking). Wire bound, Solos. Guitar Journals. Sacred. Beginning-Intermediate. Book. 168 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20901).
ISBN 9780786607907. Sacred. 9 x 11.25 inches.
Mel Bay's latest series, Guitar Journals, is the ultimate reference guide for any guitarist. This huge collection of sacred favorites is a must-have for any guitarist's everyday use. All solos are presented in notation and tablature with guitar chords. All-time favorites are selected in the following categories: Early American, Camp Meeting Songs, Spirituals, Gospel Favorites, Hymns, Contemporary Praise, and Black Gospel Style. Hard cover, covered spiral binding and premium paper stock make this a volume so beautifully printed and bound and containing so much valuable information that you will treasure it for years to come!
* Comprehensive collection of sacred music broken into 7 stylistic categories
* All solos presented in notation and tablature with guitar chords
* Beautiful hard cover with covered spiral binding and premium paper.
* Ideal for solos, jam sessions, church or worship setting.
- A Beautiful Life
- All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name
- Alleluia, Sing To Jesus
- Amazing Grace
- Are You Washed In The Blood
- At Calvary
- Bless The Lord
- Close To Thee
- Come And Go With Me
- Come Ye Sinners, Poor and Wretched
- Come, Thou Almighty King
- Crying Holy Unto the Lord
- Do, Lord
- Every Time I Feel The Spirit
- Faith of Our Fathers
- Fare Well! Vain World
- Fear Not, For I Have Redeemed You Performed by Jodi Page And Clark Allen
- Follow On
- Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken
- Glory Be To Jesus
- Glory To God, Halleluhau
- Great God, When I Approach Thy Throne
- He Took My Sins
- He Who Comes unto the Lord
- Heaven's Jubilee
- Holy, Thou Art Holy Performed by William Bay
- How Firm A Foundation
- I Am Coming to the Cross
- I Can, I Will, I Do Believe
- I Shall Know Him
- I Will Arise and Go to Jesus
- I Will Never Turn Back
- I'll Be No Stranger There
- If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again
- In My Life Lord (Be Glorified Performed by Bob Kilpatrick
- Jacob's Ladder
- Jesus Saves
- Jesus, Name Above All Names Performed by Nada Hearn
- Jesus, Never Have I Heard a Name
- Joy in My Soul
- Just A Closer Walk
- Just As I Am
- Keep On The Sunny Side of Life
- Let Us Break Bread Together
- Lord, I Want To Be A Christian
- Lord, You Have Been Good To Me Performed by William Bay
- Love Divine
- My Jesus, I Love Thee
- Nothing But The Blood
- O Worship the King
- O, for a Thousand Tongues to Sing
- Oh God, We Praise Thee
- Old Rugged Cross
- On Jordan's Stormy Banks
- Our Meeting Is Over
- Palms of Victory
- Pass Me Not
- Peace Like A River
- Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
- Precious Lord, Take My Hand Performed by Tommy Dorsey
- Softly And Tenderly
- Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus
- Sweet By And By
- Sweet Heaven
- Sweet Hour of Prayer
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- The Great Speckled Bird
- The Haven Of Rest
- The Lord Is In His Holy Temple
- The Old Gospel Ship
- The Sweet Beulah Land
- There Is A Fountain
- There Is Power In The Blood
- To God Be The Glory
- Walk In Jerusalem Just Like John
- We Love Thee, O Lord
- We Really Want To Thank You, Lord Performed by Ed Baggett
- We See The Lord
- When I Can Read My Title Clear
- When I Survey The Woundrous Cross
- When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken
- Wondrolis Love
- Worthy and Holy
- Worthy Is The Lamb
Guitar Journals - Sacred
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Guitar Journals - Sacred
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Flatpicking Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Guitar Journals